All paper submission will be handled electronically via EDAS: https://edas.info/N28219
The following lists the essential requirements for an article to be published in an IOP: Conference Series journal:
- Papers should be in English
- A4-size paper must be used with the IOP Conference Series format.
- The length is in 6-12 single-column pages
- Abstract must be within 200 to 250 words
- List of 3~5 keywords
- Reference and citation format follow the Vancouver numerical reference list
- Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, headers or footers
- Final full paper must be submitted electronically in MS Word format.
By submitting a paper for publication in the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science for STACLIM 2021, author is assumed to accept all of the terms of the Proceedings Publication Licence.
Please make sure you have read, fully understand and agree with the license terms and conditions: https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/questions/iop-proceedings-licence/