Vacancy for PhD/MSc in Health Communication Research – (Dr. Chong Wei Wen)
Research title: Determinants and risks of health misinformation on Malaysian social media
We are looking for a full-time postgraduate student to undertake a PhD/MSc by research.
Preference will be given to applicants with a basic degree in pharmacy or other health-related sciences, with a minimum CGPA above 3.0.
- Bachelor Degree with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) ≥ 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in pharmacy or other health-related fields OR Master’s degree in a similar field.
- Excellent proficiency in English language (written and spoken).
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Hardworking, strong interest in research, and willing to learn new skills/things.
- Open for Malaysian applications (a monthly stipend will be provided for 2 years).
Duration of project: 2-3 years.
Deadline of application: now until the post is filled.
Interested candidates, please send your CVs and academic transcript to Dr Chong Wei Wen, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (email@example.com).
Deadline for application: now onwards until the post is taken. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.