Intake for the course work mode and mixed mode programmes are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next year February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake). Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
1. Candidates have to apply online via: http://www.ukm.my/join
2. Intake for Coursework and mixed mode are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake).
3. Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
4. Application fee of RM30.00 (for Malaysian application), USD30.00 or MYR100.00 (international applicants) have to pay online as instructed in online application system.
Master Of Islamic Studies
Theology & Philosophy
Arabic Studies & Islamic Civilization
Da’wah & Leadership Studies
Al-Quran & Al-Sunnah Studies
Mode of Study : Mixed Mode
Registration Status : Full Time
Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs –
Full Time (Min 2 Sem) / Part time (Min 4 Sem)
Mrs. Hazira Mohd NorTel: +603-89213519Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Islamic Studies
Tel: +603-89213519+603-89253902Web: www.ukm.my/fpi
STUDY OPTIONSThere are several study options under postgraduate study programme:
1. Research2. Coursework3. Coursework and research4. Coursework and practical or clinical with case study and/or research
Pusat Pembentukan Pendidikan Lanjutan & Professional (UKMSHAPE)Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia43600 UKM Bangi Selangor
Monday – Thursday8.00 am – 1.00 pm2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Friday8.00 am – 12.15 pm2.45 pm – 5.00 pm
Monday – Thursday8.15 am – 12.45 pm2.15 pm – 4.45 pm
Friday8.15 am -12.00 pm3.00 pm -4.45 pm
Saturday & SundayClosed
Copyright © 2023 Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia