Intake for the course work mode and mixed mode programmes are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next year February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake). Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
1. Candidates have to apply online via: http://www.ukm.my/join
2. Intake for Coursework and mixed mode are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake).
3. Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
4. Application fee of RM30.00 (for Malaysian application), USD30.00 or MYR100.00 (international applicants) have to pay online as instructed in online application system.
Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs –
Full Time (Min 6 Sem) / Part Time (Min 8 Sem)
Miss Najatulmuna HamdanTel: +603-89213967Email: email@example.com
Institute of Ethnic Studies (KITA)
Tel: +603-89213967Fax: +603-89215641Web: www.ukm.my/lestari
STUDY OPTIONSThere are several study options under postgraduate study programme:
1. Research2. Coursework3. Coursework and research4. Coursework and practical or clinical with case study and/or research
Pusat Kembangan PendidikanAras 2, Bangunan WawasanUniversiti Kebangsaan Malaysia43600 UKM Bangi Selangor
Monday – Thursday8.00 am – 1.00 pm2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Friday8.00 am – 12.15 pm2.45 pm – 5.00 pm
Monday – Thursday8.15 am – 12.45 pm2.15 pm – 4.45 pm
Friday8.15 am -12.00 pm3.00 pm -4.45 pm
Saturday & Sunday10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Copyright © 2021 Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia