Frequently Asked Questions
I am very interested in pursuing postgraduate studies at SERI. Who can be contacted to discuss the research that suitables to my field?
You may contact and make an appointment with the Head of Postgraduate Studies to discuss areas of research in accordance with the background of your field.
How can I apply postgraduate programs at SERI?
- Candidates must apply online through http://join.ukm.my/
- Applications shall be processed within 2 weeks minimum.
- The decision shall be communicated through http://join.ukm.my
- Offer letter and registration details can be downloaded through http://join.ukm.my/
How can I use the equipment in SERI laboratories? Are there any charge involved?
You may contact the Science Officer to find out more about the use of laboratory equipment. For external users, there are charges will be involved and it depends on the type of the equipment used.
May I know what kind of facilities and equipment have in SERI laboratory?
- There are several laboratory facilities and adequate equipment for each area of research as described on the SERI website
I have been visiting the SERI website and keen to make a working visit to SERI. Who is the person-incharge to be contacted to discuss this matter?
You may contact the Director of SERI to discuss the purpose and date of your visit accordingly.
I’m represent a company / industry that interested to collaborate with SERI ? Who is the person-incharge to be contacted to discuss this matter?
You may contact and make an appointment with the Director of SERI to discuss the possible areas of collaboration.