8th SERI COLLOQUIUM 2020
Greetings and best wishes from Solar Energy Research Institute (SERI), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia. We are delighted to inform you that we are organizing the 8th SERI Colloquium 2020 on 1-2 December 2020.
8th SERI COLLOQUIUM 2020 is the annual event of SERI for postgraduate students to disseminate their works and evaluate their current progress. This colloquium is an ideal place to discuss, interact and do some revision to the research and findings, hence inspiring intellectual discussion among students, researchers and lecturers. Besides, it would benefit all in terms of monitoring progress, improving the research methodology and finding, writing and communication skills and exposing them to the possible networking. This is an essential annual event since the attendance is compulsory for every master (minimum once) and doctoral students (minimum of twice) as pre-graduation requirements in SERI.
The 8th SERI COLLOQUIUM 2020 will be cover the following areas, but not limited to:
1. Solar Photovoltaics & Advances Solar Cells including silicon solar cells, thin films, perovskites solar cells, and dye solar cells.
2. Advanced Solar Thermal Technology & Application
3. Low energy architecture and building
4. Renewable Energy Management, Economic, Policy and Impact Analysis
5. Renewable Energy Resources and System as solar energy, biomass, biofuel, hydrogen & fuel cells, batteries, capacitors, wind energy, hydropower, geothermal energy, wave energy and tidal energy and other related areas
8th SERI COLLOQUIUM 2020 is an aspect to generate high quality research products in terms of students, publications, proceedings and IPs by internally monitoring and guiding as well as exposing students to the future challenge.
In view of your excellent contributions to the field, we would like to welcome you to join the colloquium.
Deadline for the submission of extended abstracts is 15th OCTOBER 2020. The 1 page extended abstract template is attached in this email. Please email the extended abstract and any query to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to inform that RM 100 will be charged to the students as Colloquium Fees. The payment details will be informed in the Acceptance Letter of your extended abstract.
We would greatly appreciate it if you could disseminate this email to your colleagues who are interested in taking part at this colloquium.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the 8th SERI COLLOQUIUM 2020.