Vacancy : GRA Position (1 MSc student) at the Solar Energy Research Institute (SERI), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
Advertisement for a GRA position (1 MSc student) at the Solar Energy Research Institute (SERI), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
We are urgently looking for one potential full-time MSc degree candidate to perform research activities on Thin Film Solar Cell Fabrication.
The theme of this project revolves on thin film solar cell fabrication. Specifically, it is about the growth of photoactive thin film by various deposition processes, in-depth material characterization study encompassing data analysis and correlation of thin film properties.
2. Should possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or related field.
3. Good academic track record (CGPA 3.0 and above).
4. Should have basic analytical and data analysis skills.
5. Diligent, enthusiastic, self-motivated, committed, able to work independently with minimum supervision and passionate about research with good proficiency in English (written and spoken).
1. Please send an email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include a motivation letter (~300 words) describing your background and research interest, CV (listing education, research experience, recent publications and three references), transcripts.
2. Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed using online meeting platforms. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible at the Solar Energy Research Institute (SERI), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).