Intake for the course work mode and mixed mode programmes are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next year February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake). Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
1. Candidates have to apply online via: http://www.ukm.my/join
2. Intake for Coursework and mixed mode are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake).
3. Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
4. Application fee of RM30.00 (for Malaysian application), USD30.00 or MYR100.00 (international applicants) have to pay online as instructed in online application system.
Master of Science in Micro Engineering and Nano Electronics
Microelectronics Packaging Materials
Photonic & Nanophotonics Technology
Organic & Printed Electronics
MEMS/NEMS & Nanoelectronics
MBE Technology & RF Integrated Circuit
Micro & Nanoelectronics Systems
Mode of Study:Research Only
Registration Status: Full Time & Part Time
Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs –
Full Time (Min 2 Sem) / Part Time (Min 4 Sem)
Mrs. Siti Azura Abd RahimTel: +603-89118553Email: email@example.com
Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN)
Tel: +603-89118544Fax: +603-89250439Web: www.ukm.my/imen
STUDY OPTIONSThere are several study options under postgraduate study programme:
1. Research2. Coursework3. Coursework and research4. Coursework and practical or clinical with case study and/or research
Pusat Pembentukan Pendidikan Lanjutan & Professional (UKMSHAPE)Aras 2, Bangunan WawasanUniversiti Kebangsaan Malaysia43600 UKM Bangi Selangor
03 8921 5331 03 8925 1391
Monday – Thursday8.00 am – 1.00 pm2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Friday8.00 am – 12.15 pm2.45 pm – 5.00 pm
Monday – Thursday8.15 am – 12.45 pm2.15 pm – 4.45 pm
Friday8.15 am -12.00 pm3.00 pm -4.45 pm
Saturday & SundayClosed
Copyright © 2022 Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia