List of Indexed Journal
1. International Journal on Emerging Technologies (IJET)
- Online ISSN: 2249-3255; Index: Scopus; Bimonthly Journal & Multidicipline; Publisher: Research Trend
- It covers all aspects of Electrical, Electronics, Computer IT, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Environmental Sciences and Agriculture Sciences, Business, Management and Accounting: Management of Technology and Innovation etc.
2. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research (IJSTR)
- Online ISSN: 22778616; Index: Scopus; Monthly Journal & Multidicipline; Publisher: ISTR
- The main aspects of research areas include: Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Medical Science, Geology, Statistics, Accounting, Networking, Information System, Social Science, Mathematics, Management and Economics.
3. International Journal of Business and Management Science (IJBMS Australia)
- Online ISSN: 1985-692X; Index: Scopus; Twice a Year; Publisher: Society for Alliance, Fidelity and Advancement
- Focus on the business and management issues with the vision of sustainable competitiveness along with scientific evidence (quantitative approach).
4. ETIKONOMI (Journal of Economy)
- Online ISSN: 2461-0771; Index: ESCI-WoS; Twice a Year; Publisher: Faculty of Economic and Business, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta.
- Focusing on economics, business, and management conducted by researchers both from Indonesia and overseas.
5. South East Asian Journal of Management (SEAJM)
- Online ISSN: 2355-6641; Index: ESCI-WoS; Twice a Year; Publisher: Universitas Indonesia.
- Focus on empirical research articles in management, strategic management, organization, entrepreneurship, operation management, human resource management, business, and organization topics that test, extend, or build theory and contribute to management practices in the South East Asian region.
6. Indonesian Journal of Sustainability Accounting and Management (IJSAM)
- Online ISSN: 2355-6641; Index: ESCI-WoS; Biannually Journal; Publisher: Universitas Pasundan, Indonesia.
- Focus on sustainability accounting and management.
7. International Journal of Management Studies (IJMS)
- Online ISSN: 2180-2467; Index: ESCI-WoS; Twice a Year & Multidisciplinary Journal (Bahasa Malaysia & Bahasa Inggeris); Publisher: Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Focus on Strategic Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Research & Development (R&D) Management & International Business Management
8. Geografia-Malaysian Journal of Society and Space (GMJSS)
- Online ISSN: 2682-7727; Index: ESCI-WoS; Four Times a Year & Multidisciplinary Journal (Bahasa Malaysia & Bahasa Inggeris); Publisher: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- It considers theoretical and empirical articles that deal with the physical and human environments and developmental issues from geographical and interrelated disciplinary viewpoints. The journal welcomes contributions from geographers as well as other scholars from the humanities, social sciences and environmental sciences with a research interest in the developing world.
9. International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE)
- Online ISSN: 2620-5440; Index: Scopus; Four Times a Year & Multidisciplinary Journal; Publisher: Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
- Interdisciplinary publication of original research and writing on education which publishes papers to international audiences of educational researchers. This journal aims to provide a forum for scholarly understanding of the field of education and plays an important role in promoting the process that accumulated knowledge, values, and skills are transmitted from one generation to another; and to make methods and contents of evaluation and research in education available to teachers, administrators and research workers. The journal encompasses a variety of topics, including child development, curriculum, reading comprehension, philosophies of education and educational approaches, etc.
- Online ISSN: 1734-459X; Index: Scopus & ESCI-WoS; Four Times a Year; Publisher: Poznan School of Logistics (Poland).
- Focus on exchanging scientific achivements and implementations in the field of logistics.