- Zain NM, Seriramulu VP, Chelliah KK: Bone mineral density and breast cancer risk factors among premenopausal and postmenopausal women - A systematic review. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2016, 17:3229-3234.
- Yusoff AN, Teng XL, Ng SB, Hamid AIA, Mukari SZM: Psychophysiological interaction between superior temporal gyrus (STG) and cerebellum: An fMRI study. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2016, 694.
- Yahya N, Ebert MA, Bulsara M, Kennedy A, Joseph DJ, Denham JW: Independent external validation of predictive models for urinary dysfunction following external beam radiotherapy of the prostate: Issues in model development and reporting. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2016, 120:339-345.
- Yahya N, Ebert MA, Bulsara M, House MJ, Kennedy A, Joseph DJ, Denham JW: Statistical-learning strategies generate only modestly performing predictive models for urinary symptoms following external beam radiotherapy of the prostate: A comparison of conventional and machine-learning methods. Medical Physics 2016, 43:2040-2052.
- Karim MKA, Hashim S, Sabarudin A, Bradley DA, Bahruddin NA: Evaluating organ dose and radiation risk of routine CT examinations in Johor Malaysia. Sains Malaysiana 2016, 45:567-573.
- Karim MKA, Hashim S, Bakar KA, Muhammad H, Sabarudin A, Ang WC, Bahruddin NA: Establishment of multi-slice computed tomography (MSCT) reference level in Johor, Malaysia. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2016, 694.
- Izdihar KB, Kanaga KC, Nawal M, Vijaylakshimi K, Sulaiman T: Mean glandular dose and figure of merit of 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional imaging in digital breast tomosynthesis. In IFMBE Proceedings. 2016: 20-23.
- Hashim S, Karim MKA, Bakar KA, Sabarudin A, Chin AW, Saripan MI, Bradley DA: Evaluation of organ doses and specific k effective dose of 64-slice CT thorax examination using an adult anthropomorphic phantom. Radiation Physics and Chemistry 2016, 126:14-20.
- Bahruddin NA, Hashim S, Karim MKA, Sabarudin A, Ang WC, Salehhon N, Bakar KA: Radiation dose to physicians' eye lens during interventional radiology. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2016, 694.
- Zain NM, Kanaga KC, Sharifah MIA, Suraya A, Latar NH: Study of Electrical Impedance Tomography as a primary screening technique for breast cancer. In IECBES 2014, Conference Proceedings - 2014 IEEE Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences: "Miri, Where Engineering in Medicine and Biology and Humanity Meet". 2015: 220-224.
- Zain NM, Kanaga KC: A Review on breast electrical impedance tomography clinical accuracy. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 2015, 10:6230-6234.
- Yahya N, Ebert MA, Bulsara M, House MJ, Kennedy A, Joseph DJ, Denham JW: Urinary symptoms following external beam radiotherapy of the prostate: Dose-symptom correlates with multiple-event and event-count models. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2015, 117:277-282.
- Yahya N, Ebert MA, Bulsara M, Haworth A, Kennedy A, Joseph DJ, Denham JW: Dosimetry, clinical factors and medication intake influencing urinary symptoms after prostate radiotherapy: An analysis of data from the RADAR prostate radiotherapy trial. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2015, 116:112-118.
- Sabarudin A, Mustafa Z, Nassir KM, Hamid HA, Sun Z: Radiation dose reduction in thoracic and abdomen-pelvic CT using tube current modulation: a phantom study. Journal of applied clinical medical physics / American College of Medical Physics 2015, 16:5135.
- Manan HA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS: The effect of ageing on brain effective connectivity during working memory processing from the perspective of dynamic causal modelling. Sains Malaysiana 2015, 44:1339-1350.
- Manan HA, Franz EA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS: The effects of aging on the brain activation pattern during a speech perception task: an fMRI study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research 2015, 27:27-36.
- Manan HA, Franz EA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS: Aging effects on working memory: Fronto-parietal network involvement on tasks involving speech stimuli. Neurology Psychiatry and Brain Research 2015, 21:64-72.
- Kamal I, Chelliah KK, Mustafa N: Estimates of average glandular dose with auto-modes of X-ray exposures in digital breast tomosynthesis. Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal 2015, 15:e292-e296.
- Izdihar K, Kanaga KC, Krishnapillai V, Sulaiman T: Determination of tube output (kVp) and exposure mode for breast phantom of various thicknesses/glandularity for digital mammography. Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences 2015, 22:40-49.
- Fernandez SC, Chelliah KK, Halim L: A peek into oneself: reflective writing amongst undergraduate Medical Imaging students. Reflective Practice 2015, 16:109-122.
- Chelliah KK, Efendie B, Mohamad N: Readiness of health care lecturers on interprofessional education (IPE). Advanced Science Letters 2015, 21:2501-2503.
- Abdullah Suhaimi SA, Mohamed A, Ahmad M, Chelliah KK: Effects of reduced compression in digital breast tomosynthesis on pain, anxiety, and image quality. Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences 2015, 22:40-46.
- Zain NM, Chelliah KK: Breast imaging using electrical impedance tomography: Correlation of quantitative assessment with visual interpretation. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2014, 15:1327-1331.
- Yusoff AN, Manan HA, Mukari SZS, Hamid KA, Franz EA: Brain activation and psychophysiologic interaction in association with a phonological working memory task. Modern Applied Science 2014, 8:97-114.
- Yusoff AN: Ketinggian pengaktifan korteks dan kebergantungan hemodinamiknya semasa tepikan jari rentak sendiri bilateral pelbagai gaya. Sains Malaysiana 2014, 43:313-319.
- Yahya N, Ebert MA, Bulsara M, Haworth A, Kearvell R, Foo K, Kennedy A, Richardson S, Krawiec M, Joseph DJ, Denham JW: Impact of treatment planning and delivery factors on gastrointestinal toxicity: An analysis of data from the RADAR prostate radiotherapy trial. Radiation Oncology 2014, 9.
- Sabarudin A, Yusof MZ, Mohamad M, Sun Z: Radiation dose associated with cerebral CT angiography and CT perfusion: An experimental phantom study. Radiation Protection Dosimetry 2014, 162:316-321.
- Nasaruddin NH, Yusoff AN, Kaur S: Brain activation in response to randomized visual stimulation as obtained from conjunction and differential analysis: An fMRI study. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2014, 546.
- Mohamad M, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZM, Abdullah A, Hamid AIA: The effects of background noise on brain activation during a verbal working memory task. Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences 2014, 10:29-38.
- Manan HA, Franz EA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS: Age-related brain activation during forward and backward verbal memory tasks. Neurology Psychiatry and Brain Research 2014, 20:76-86.
- Juliana N, Shahar S, Chelliah KK, Ghazali AR, Osman F, Sahar MA: Validation of electrical impedance tomography qualitative and quantitative values and comparison of the numeric pain distress score against mammography. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2014, 15:5759-5765.
- Ismail SS, Mohamad M, Syazarina SO, Nafisah WY: Hand grips strength effect on motor function in human brain using fMRI: A pilot study. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2014, 546.
- Yusoff AN, Abdul Hamid K, Mohamad M, Abdullah A, Abdul Hamid H, Mukari SZM: Assessing human cortical activation and network during pitch discrimination task in quiet and in noisy background. Modern Applied Science 2013, 7:42-59.
- Yusoff AN: Psychophysiologic interaction between right precentral gyrus and superior parietal lobule. Sains Malaysiana 2013, 42:765-771.
- Sabarudin A, Sun Z, Yusof AKM: Coronary CT angiography with single-source and dual-source CT: Comparison of image quality and radiation dose between prospective ECG-triggered and retrospective ECG-gated protocols. International Journal of Cardiology 2013, 168:746-753.
- Sabarudin A, Sun Z, Ng KH: Radiation dose in coronary ct angiography associated with prospective ECG-Triggering technique: Comparisons with different ct generations. Radiation Protection Dosimetry 2013, 154:301-307.
- Sabarudin A, Sun Z, Ng KH: Coronary computed tomography angiography with prospective electrocardiography triggering: A systematic review of image quality and radiation dose. Singapore Medical Journal 2013, 54:15-23.
- Sabarudin A, Md Yusof AK, Tay MF, Ng KH, Sun Z: Dual-source CT coronary angiography: effectiveness of radiation dose reduction with lower tube voltage. Radiation protection dosimetry 2013, 153:441-447.
- Sabarudin A, Md Yusof AK, Sun Z: A survey exploring specialists and radiographers' perceptions of the benefits and challenges in relation to prospectively ECG-triggered coronary CT angiography. Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics 2013, 3:388-392.
- Manan HA, Yusoff AN, Franz EA, Mukari SZMS: The effects of background noise on brain activity using speech stimuli on healthy young adults. Neurology Psychiatry and Brain Research 2013, 19:207-215.
- Manan HA, Franz EA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS: Age-related laterality shifts in auditory and attention networks with normal ageing: Effects on a working memory task. Neurology Psychiatry and Brain Research 2013, 19:180-191.
- Chelliah KK, Tamanang S, Bt Elias LS, Ying KY: A comparative study of computed radiography-based mammography using digital phosphor storage plate and full field digital mammography. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 2013, 67:23-28.
- Ahmad R, Bondar L, Voet P, Mens JW, Quint S, Dhawtal G, Heijmen B, Hoogeman M: A margin-of-the-day online adaptive intensity-modulated radiotherapy strategy for cervical cancer provides superior treatment accuracy compared to clinically recommended margins: A dosimetric evaluation. Acta Oncologica 2013, 52:1430-1436.
- Yusoff AN, Hamid KA: Modelling activation and connectivity in the brain: An fMRI study during externally triggered finger tapping task. Malaysian Journal of Mathematical Sciences 2012, 6:178-212.
- Sabarudin A, Sun Z, Ng KH: Radiation dose associated with coronary ct angiography and invasive coronary angiography: An experimental study of the effect of dose-saving strategies. Radiation Protection Dosimetry 2012, 150:180-187.
- Sabarudin A, Sun Z, Ng KH: A systematic review of radiation dose associated with different generations of multidetector CT coronary angiography. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology 2012, 56:5-17.
- Pushpa TR, Vijayalakshmi K, Sulaiman T, Kanaga KC: Comparison of image quality criteria between digital storage phosphor plate in mammography and full-field digital mammography in the detection of breast cancer. Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences 2012, 19:52-59.
- Manan HA, Franz EA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS: Hippocampal-cerebellar involvement in enhancement of performance in word-based BRT with the presence of background noise: An initial fMRI study. Psychology and Neuroscience 2012, 5:247-256.
- Hamid KA, Yusoff AN, Rahman MZA, Mohamad M, Hamid AIA: Effective connectivity between superior temporal gyrus and Heschl's gyrus during white noise listening: Linear versus non-linear models. Biomedical Imaging and Intervention Journal 2012, 8:1-13.
- Bondar ML, Hoogeman MS, Mens JW, Quint S, Ahmad R, Dhawtal G, Heijmen BJ: Individualized nonadaptive and online-adaptive intensity-modulated radiotherapy treatment strategies for cervical cancer patients based on pretreatment acquired variable bladder filling computed tomography scans. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics 2012, 83:1617-1623.
- Ahmad R, Hoogeman MS, Quint S, Mens JW, Osorio EMV, Heijmen BJM: Residual setup errors caused by rotation and non-rigid motion in prone-treated cervical cancer patients after online CBCT image-guidance. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2012, 103:322-326.
- Yusoff AN, Mohamad M, Abdul Hamid K, Abd Hamid AI, Mukari SZMS: Acquisition, analyses and interpretation of fmri data: A study on the effective connectivity in human primary auditory cortices. Sains Malaysiana 2011, 40:665-678.
- Voon NSMF, Chelliah KK: Is there an influence of dietary habits on breast density as seen on digital mammograms? Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2011, 12:1969-1972.
- Kanaga KC, Nithiya J, Noor Shatirah MFV: Awareness of breast cancer and screening procedures among Malaysian women. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2011, 12:1965-1967.
- Hamid AIA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS, Mohamad M: Brain activation during addition and subtraction tasks in-noise and in-quiet. Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences 2011, 18:3-15.
- Chelliah KK: Perception of diagnostic imaging and radiotherapy graduating students towards the program outcomes. In Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011: 473-475.
- Bondar L, Hoogeman M, Mens JW, Dhawtal G, De Pree I, Ahmad R, Quint S, Heijmen B: Toward an individualized target motion management for IMRT of cervical cancer based on model-predicted cervix-uterus shape and position. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2011, 99:240-245.
- Ahmad R, Hoogeman MS, Bondar M, Dhawtal V, Quint S, De Pree I, Mens JW, Heijmen BJM: Increasing treatment accuracy for cervical cancer patients using correlations between bladder-filling change and cervix-uterus displacements: Proof of principle. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2011, 98:340-346.
- Ahmad NZ, Ismafairus AHA, Khairiah AH, Kamil WWA, Mazlyfarina M, Hanani AM: Functional specialisation and effective connectivity during self-paced unimanual and bimanual tapping of hand fingers: An extended analysis using dynamic causal modeling and Bayesian model selection for group studies. Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences 2011, 7:17-36.
- Yusoff AN, Mohamad M, Hamid AIA, Wan Abdullah WAK, Hashim MH, Zulkifli NZ: Functional specialisation and effective connectivity in cerebral motor cortices: An fmri study on seven right handed female subjects. Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences 2010, 6:71-92.
- Kong I, Hj Ahmad S, Hj Abdullah M, Hui D, Nazlim Yusoff A, Puryanti D: Magnetic and microwave absorbing properties of magnetitethermoplastic natural rubber nanocomposites. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 2010, 322:3401-3409.
- Kanaga KC, Yap HH, Laila SE, Sulaiman T, Zaharah M, Shantini AA: A critical comparison of three full field digital mammography systems using figure of merit. Medical Journal of Malaysia 2010, 65:119-122.
- Kanaga KC, Lailal SE, Teh PY, Shukriah J: Comparison of water and gastrografin as an oral contrast medium for abdominopelvis computed tomography. Journal of Science and Technology in the Tropics 2010, 6:5-9.
- Hamid KA, Yusoff AN, Mohamad M, Hamid AIA, Manan HA: Comparing intrinsic connectivity models for the primary auditory cortices. In AIP Conference Proceedings. 2010: 389-392.
- Hamid AIA, Yusoff AN, Mukari SZMS, Mohamad M, Manan HA, Hamid KA: Modeling brain responses in an arithmetic working memory task. In AIP Conference Proceedings. 2010: 520-523.
- Elias LS, Lin EM, Chin AW, Tajuddin AA, Arasaratnam SA, Aziz S, Osman K, Chelliah KK: Optimization of exposure parameters in full field digital mammography using figure of merit. Sains Malaysiana 2010, 39:299-303.
- Kong I, Ahmad SH, Abdullah MH, Yusoff AN: The effect of temperature on magnetic behavior of magnetite nanoparticles and its nanocomposites. In AIP Conference Proceedings. 2009: 830-834.
- Ahmad R, Hoogeman MS, Quint S, Mens JW, de Pree I, Heijmen BJM: Inter-fraction bladder filling variations and time trends for cervical cancer patients assessed with a portable 3-dimensional ultrasound bladder scanner. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2008, 89:172-179.
- Abdullah MH, Ahmad M, Ibrahim NB, Yusoff AN: Microwave magnetic, dielectric and absorption properties of some cerium - Yttrium iron garnets. Sains Malaysiana 2008, 37:205-210.
- Yusoff AN, Sani JM, Abdullah MH, Ahmad SH, Ahmad N: Electromagnetic and absorption properties of some TPNR/Fe<inf>3</inf> O<inf>4</inf>/YIG microwave absorbers as revealed by a microwave vector network analyser and specular absorber method. Sains Malaysiana 2007, 36:65-75.
- Puryanti D, Ahmad SH, Abdullah MH, Yusoff ANH: Effect of nickel-cobalt-zinc ferrite filler on magnetic and thermal properties of thermoplastic natural rubber composites. International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials 2007, 56:327-338.
- Yusoff AN, Sani JM, Abdullah MH, Ahmad SH, Ahmad N: The effects of transverse static magnetic field on microwave absorption properties of some TPNR Composites. In 2004 RF and Microwave Conference, RFM 2004 - Proceedings. 2004: 154-158.
- Yusoff AN, Abdullah MH: Microwave electromagnetic and absorption properties of some LiZn ferrites. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 2004, 269:271-280.
- Yusoff AN, Abdullah MH, Ahmad SH, Jusoh SF, Mansor AA, Hamid SAA: Electromagnetic and absorption properties of some microwave absorbers. Journal of Applied Physics 2002, 92:876-882.
- Abdul Hamid SA, Abdullah MH, Ahmad SH, Mansor AA, Yusoff AN: Effects of natural rubber on microwave absorption characteristics of some Li-Ni-Zn ferrite-thermoplastic natural rubber composites. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1: Regular Papers and Short Notes and Review Papers 2002, 41:5815-5820.