The PMFFar will be holding the annual UKM Pharmacy Awareness Programme 2012.
The details of the event are as follows:
Date: 28-29 April 2012
Venue: Aeon Wellness Pharmacy, Setiawangsa Mall
Various activities await such as medical check up, health counselling, health exhibition, smoking cessation programme, colouring contest for children and station games.
The details of the activities are as follows:
1. Pharmacy profession
3. Identification of registered drug (including cosmetics)
4. Special route of medication delivery
5. Erectile dysfunction and erectile hardness (factors and drugs)
1. Diabetes (demonstration on checking blood glucose level)
2. Hypertension (measurement available)
3. Asthma (device use demonstration)
4. Obesity (measurement available) & hyperlipidemia
5. Smoking cessation
Don’t forget to support this meaningful programme, see you there!