ISLAMIC STUDIES PROGRAMME
Faculty of Islamic Studies
Postgraduate Diploma in Administration of Islamic Judiciary and Legal Practice focuses on the theory and practice of Syariah judiciary in Malaysia with a creative, innovative, and proactive student. The main objective of this programme is to produce competent Syariah law and legal practitioners in Malaysia. It is a programme recognized by the Public Service Department (PSD) and later accredited by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) in 2015. By undergoing this postgraduate diploma, students not only are proficient in Syariah law but also are able to practice the procedures applied in Syariah Courts and get the opportunity to gain experience through internship placement in Syariah Courts and law firms.
LIFE AT THE FACULTY
Faculty of Islamic Studies, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia is the first faculty welcoming all UKM students to the main campus. The building is located near the main entrance of UKM Bangi, strategically build-up opposite UKM’s mosque with greenery nature, creating a calm and fresh ambiance to the student. The faculty also provides facilities such as Datin Andek Masnah Resource and Documentation Room, Karel Room / Graduate Discussion Room, Association Room, Computer Lab, Audio Visual Laboratory and so on to support graduate needs. Students will also be closely guided by experienced supervisors to plan and determine the direction of research as well as the impact of publications throughout their studies. Furthermore, the Secretariat of Postgraduate Studies also organises academic programmes and visits for the student from time to time.
The Faculty of Islamic Studies is well known for its research opportunities and access to renowned scholars. On a beautiful campus, students will be able to work closely with lecturers and researchers who are always ready to guide them and establish meaningful relationships with their peers.
- Pemegang Ijazah Sarjana Muda Syariah; ATAU
- Ijazah Sarjana Muda Undang-Undang dari Universiti-Universiti yang diiktiraf; ATAU
- Kelayakan lain yang setaraf dan diiktiraf oleh Senat.
How Much It Will Cost Me?
Service & Activity
Program ini dijalankan selama satu tahun secara sepenuh masa iaitu dua (2) semester panjang dan satu (1) semester pendek.
Kuliah diadakan pada hari Sabtu dan Ahad tanpa tertakluk kepada mana-mana cuti umum, kecuali diberitahu sebaliknya.
Why This Programme?
- Among the earliest postgraduate diploma programme in administration of Islamic Judiciary and Legal Practice
- A well established renowned programme since 1996
- Produces well-trained students to become competent judicial officers and Syariah law and legal practitioners in Malaysia
- Offers attractive courses that meet current needs
- Experienced and renowned lecturers
- Collaborates with well-known industry partners such as JKSM and JKSN, JBG, and law firms
Campus: Bangi, Selangor
Faculty: Faculty of Islamic Studies
Degree: Postgraduate Diploma in Administration of Islamic Judiciary and Legal Practice
- Fulltime = Semester 1 & 2 (long semester); Semester 3 (short semester)
Faculty of Islamic Studies
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor