Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold:-
- To train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally
- To encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned selected universities in Malaysia (Conditional offer can be considered)
Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree
Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Doctoral Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia. (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Obtained a Master Degree with a distinction or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or ‘A’ grade average and/or excellent examiners’ report if the Master Degree is by research
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
- For PhD Programme, candidates must be working at Khazanah’s bond serving institutions which includes but not limited to Khazanah-Linked Company (KLC), Government-Linked Company (GLC), Public universities, Government bodies and agencies. Upon completion of studies, the candidates are to return back to their current employers to serve their bond.
Please refer to the list of courses sponsored on the Yayasan Khazanah website. However, preference is given for those applying for the following courses:
- Finance and Investments
- Public Policy and Political Science
Full scholarships are offered which include full academic fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
For More Info and Application: https://www.yayasankhazanah.com.my/scholarship/khazanah-watan-scholarship-programme
Application period: 5 MARCH – 23 MARCH 2020 |