Guideline of Financial Assistance for Journal Editing Fee
- The application is open to academic staff of the Faculty of Medicine only.
- The application limited to publications in current year only until the funds is used up.
- The application is based on claim basis or payment directly to the company.
- The maximum rate is RM 1,000.00 per application.
- Article should be published in quartile (Q1-Q4) journal only based on Journal Citation Reports.
- Payments made using grant or any other source will not be entertained.
- Applications must be made by the first author or corresponding author.
- Each article is eligible for assistance once only.
- Author’s affiliations should use one of the following address:
Fakulti Perubatan Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
Hospital Canselor Tuanku Muhriz
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or
Pusat Perubatan Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Application Form.
- A copy of the payment receipt for claim basis or quotation for payment directly to the company.
- Letters / emails of acceptance.
- Evidence of the journal indexed. Also include information on the impact factor.
- A copy of the published or accepted manuscript for publication.
11. Please email the application to:
Puan Aznida Hasan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : 03-9145 9481 / 9480