Information Technology (IT) has an important role in our everyday life. IT enables individuals and organisations to gather, organise and analyse data quickly to assist them achieve their goals. The rapidly changing technologies in IT world requires IT professionals to adapt themselves with these changes. It is therefore, this programme is tailored to address these important aspects with aspiration to equip graduates with a strong IT foundation and practical skills. Graduates of the programme can explore various career opportunities such as information/systems design analysts; IT developer for manufacturing, production and computing industries; data scientist; programmer and consultant. Apart from the industrial training, the programme also benefits from hands-on training session conducted by our industry partner.
Duration of Study : 4 Years
- Possess fundamental knowledge, principles and skills relating to Information Technology.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems by applying knowledge, principles and skills relating to Information Technology for lifelong learning.
- Possess the ability to design, implement and manage Information Technology solutions and resources, and recognise the impact of technology on individuals, organisations and society.
- Understand the interplay between theory and practice of Information Technology and the essential links between them.
- Have communication, teamwork, leadership, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills, and aware of the social, ethical and legal responsibilities
- IT Service Manager
- System Administrator
- IT Consultant
- ERP Support Analyst
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Service Support Analyst
Total Fees : RM 54,300
Total Fees : RM 67,500