Recent publications by UMBI researchers – June 2022
The following are our latest publications. Congratulations to all the researchers!
1. Patel et al. The renal lineage factor PAX8 controls oncogenic signaling in kidney cancer. Nature. 2022 (impact factor: 49.962). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-022-04809-8
2. Paskeh et al. Emerging role of exosomes in cancer progression and tumor microenvironment remodeling. J Hematol Oncol. 2022;15(1):83 (impact factor: 23.168). https://doi.org/10.1186/s13045-022-01305-4
3. Cheng et al. Interleukin-1 alpha and high mobility group box-1 secretion in polyinosinic:polycytidylic-induced colorectal cancer cells occur via RIPK1-dependent mechanism and participate in tumourigenesis. J Cell Commun Signal. 2022 (impact factor: 5.782). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12079-022-00681-3
4. Lee et al. Role of serum ferritin in predicting outcomes of COVID-19 infection among sickle cell disease patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Front Med. 2022;9:919159 (impact factor: 5.091). https://doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2022.919159
5. Karissa et al. Comparison between dichloroacetate and phenylbutyrate treatment for pyruvate dehydrogenase deficiency. Br J Biomed Sci. 2022;79:10382 (impact factor: 3.829). https://doi.org/10.3389/bjbs.2022.10382
6. Azuwar et al. TCGA-My: a systematic repository for systems biology of Malaysian colorectal cancer. Life. 2022;12(6):772 (impact factor: 3.817). https://doi.org/10.3390/life12060772