- Graduands must ensure all outstanding debts such as tuition fee, accommodation fee, library fines and traffic summons are settled before being allowed to collect the gown for the convocation ceremony.
- Graduands can check debts status in Portal E-Kewangan. Please call Student Financial Division at 03-8911 8174/8183/8184 for any enquiries or further details.
- For PTSL, graduands can check the debt status through http://gemilang.ukm.my/. Kindly refer to the Library Book Returning and Fine Payment Guide .
- For traffic summons, please check via https://ewarga.ukm.my/trafik.
- All outstanding debts must be settled latest by 27th October 2021.
- For Executive Program / Long Distance Program graduands (UKM SHAPE – formerly known as Centre for Educational Extension), the debt can be viewed through Portal E-Kewangan (https://ekew.ukm.my/efast) or contact the PKP Finance Unit at 03-8921 3366/ 5377/ 3997 or email email@example.com.