- Pay Per View
- Interlibrary Loan
- Purchase Suggestion
- Library Material Searching
- Library Customer Satisfaction Survey Form
- Discussion Room Booking System
- Renewal (borrowing date extension) of library material
- Door to Door Delivery Service (delivery services for borrowing and returning of library materials)
- PTSL Drive-Thru (borrowing and returning of library materials)
- Information Package
- Proof Of Payment Form For Library Services
- Library clients are compulsory to use library membership/ visitor/ campus card when in the library.
- Library clients must present good manner and be well behaved.
- Library clients are compulsory to obey the Dress Code of The National University of Malaysia.
- In the library, clients are prohibited from:
- Smudging/tearing/damaging/ bringing out books, journals and other library materials without permission.
- Damaging media equipment/ materials.
- Bringing in foods and flavoured beverages into the library.
- Smoking and eating.
- Disturbing other users by talking loudly.
- Moving library materials from one level/ collection to other levels/ collection.
- Scattering/ leaving library books on tables/ shelves.
- Moving/ misusing/ abusing/ vandalizing the library’s furniture.
- Throwing rubbish in the library’s area.
- Wearing slippers/ sandals when entering and to be in the library.
- Littering around drinks glasses/ bottles and rubbish at 24-Hours Reading Area as well as inside the library.
- Indecently misbehaving/ indicent actions.
- Misusing the commercial online databases and Internet facilities.
- Using mobile phones at reading areas, book shelves, GEMILANG catalogue terminals, Light Reading Corner and Borrowing Counter. Otherwise, RM10 will be fined.
- Clients must place library books that have been used at Temporary Shelves.
- Library clients who make photocopies are completely responsible on any related matters/ subjects with Copyright Act.
- Clients are not permitted to borrow library books/ materials by using other client’s cards. Clients are not permitted to bring out library books borrowed by other clients. Otherwise, those library books/ materials will be detained until they are claimed by the real borrower.
- Children are not permitted to enter the library collections/ reading areas.
- Booking for seats is not permitted.
- Library clients are responsible on their own belongings. The library is not responsible on their loss.
- Academic staff on study leave/ sabbatical overseas are COMPULSORY to return books/ materials borrowed from the library.
- UKM students on extended period of studies or have been terminated by The National University of Malaysia are COMPULSORY to return books/ materials borrowed from the Library.
- UKM students who after completion of their studies still owe books or fines to the Library shall not receive their certificates/ transcripts from the Division of Academic Management and Centre for Graduate Management.
- Library staff have the right to check all client’s bags when entering and leaving especially when the security gate shows the signal.
- Inspirasi bil 19/2019-2021
- Inspirasi bil 14/2014
- Inspirasi bil 13/2014
- Inspirasi bil 12/2013
- Inspirasi bil 11/2012
- Inspirasi bil 10/2012
- Inspirasi bil 9/2011
- Inspirasi bil 8/2011
- Inspirasi bil 7/2010
- Inspirasi bil 6/2010
- Inspirasi bil 5/2009
- Inspirasi bil 4/2008
- Inspirasi bil 3/2008
- Inspirasi bil 15/2015
- Inspirasi bil 16/2016
UKM Intellectual Property Policy
- UKM Associate Intellectual Property Policy
- Main- Associate Intellectual Property Policy
- Student – Associate Intellectual Property Policy
Intellectual Property Registration System
** For further information and enquiries, please contact Mrs Hafizhah Suzana, Center of Information Technology, UKM ( 03-89217129) .
Reference or Citation Management software – EndNote
** For further information and enquiries, please contact Mrs Azmah Ishak, Information Service Unit, Tun Seri Lanang Library (03-89214732)
Tun Seri Lanang Library,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan,Malaysia
+603-89213446 – Consultation Services
019-2045652 – Telegram/Whatsapp