- Information Skill Course
- Pay Per View
- Interlibrary Loan
- Purchase Suggestion
- Library Material Searching
- Library Customer Satisfaction Survey Form
- Discussion Room Booking System
- Renewal (borrowing date extension) of library material
- Door to Door Delivery Service (delivery services for borrowing and returning of library materials)
- PTSL Drive-Thru (borrowing and returning of library materials)
- Information Package
- Book Donation Form
- Customer Complaint & Feedback
- School Reference Letter
- Information Package
- Discussion Room Brochure
- Rental for Area/ Facilities
- Document Management System
- Donation to UKM Library
- Library Calendar
- UKM Homepage
- UKM News Portal
- UKM Feedback & Complaints System
- Library Guide 2019 – 2020
- Library Guide 2017 – 2018
- Library Guide 2016 – 2017
- Library Guide 2015 – 2016
- Library Guide 2012 – 2013
- Library Guide 2010 – 2011
- Library Guide 2007 – 2008
- Library clients are compulsory to use library membership/ visitor/ campus card when in the library.
- Library clients must present good manner and be well behaved.
- Library clients are compulsory to obey the Dress Code of The National University of Malaysia.
- In the library, clients are prohibited to:
- Smudge/ tear/ damage/ bring out books, journals and other library materials without permission.
- Damage the media equipments/ materials.
- Bring in foods and flavoured beverages into the library.
- Smoke and eat.
- Disturb other users by talking loudly.
- Move library materials from one level/ collection to other level/ collection.
- Scatter/ leave library books on tables/ shelves.
- Move/ misuse/ abuse/ vandalize the library’s furniture.
- Throw the rubbish through in the library’s area.
- Wear slippers/ sandals when entering and to be in the library.
- Litter around drinks glasses/ bottles and rubbish at 24-Hours Reading Area as well as inside the library.
- Indecently behave/ indicent actions.
- Misuse the commercial online databases and Internet facilities.
- Use mobile phones at reading areas, book shelves, GEMILANG catalog terminals, Light Reading Corner and Borrowing Counter. Otherwise, RM10 will be fined.
- Clients must place library books that have been used at Temporary Shelves.
- Library clients who make photocopies are completely responsible on any related matters/ subjects with Copyright Act.
- Clients are not permitted to borrow library books/ materials by using other client’s cards. Clients are not permitted to bring out library books borrowed by other clients. Otherwise, those library books/ materials will be detained until they are claimed by the real borrower.
- Children are not permitted to enter the library collections/ reading areas.
- Booking for seats is not permitted.
- Library clients are responsible on their own belongings. The library is not responsible on their loss.
- Academic staff on study leave/ sabatical overseas are COMPULSORY to return books/ materials borrowed from the library.
- UKM students on extended period of studies or have been terminated by The National University of Malaysia are COMPULSORY to return books/ materials borrowed from the Library.
- UKM students after completion of their studies but still owing to the Library shall not receive their certificates/ transcripts from the Division of Academic Management and Centre for Graduate Management.
- Library staff have the right to check all client’s bags when entering and leaving especially when the security gate shows the signal.
- Inspirasi bil 14/2014
- Inspirasi bil 13/2014
- Inspirasi bil 12/2013
- Inspirasi bil 11/2012
- Inspirasi bil 10/2012
- Inspirasi bil 9/2011
- Inspirasi bil 8/2011
- Inspirasi bil 7/2010
- Inspirasi bil 6/2010
- Inspirasi bil 5/2009
- Inspirasi bil 4/2008
- Inspirasi bil 3/2008
- Inspirasi bil 15/2015
- Inspirasi bil 16/2016
- Laporan Projek KIK KLIK Kadar Pinjaman Buku Baharu Rendah
- Panduan Pengurusan Koleksi Buku Baharu Perpustakaan
UKM Intellectual Property Policy
- UKM Associate Intellectual Property Policy
- Main- Associate Intellectual Property Policy
- Student – Associate Intellectual Property Policy
Intellectual Property Registration System
** For further information and enquiries, please contact Mrs Hafizhah Suzana, Center of Information Technology, UKM ( 03-89217129) .
Reference or Citation Management software – EndNote
** For further information and enquiries, please contact Mrs Azmah Ishak, Information Service Unit, Tun Seri Lanang Library (03-89214732)
- CONSAL (Congress of South East Asian Librarians)
- IFLA (International Federation of Library Associations and Instituions
- Malay Civilization Portal (ATMA, UKM)
- Medical Librarian Group
- Ministry of Education
- Overseas Library
- Science Development Network
User Guides Link
- Ebscohost Guide Help
- INSIDE Guide Help
- Science Direct Help
- SpringerLink Help
- IEL Online
- Proquest Guide
- PsycINFO User Guide
- Emerald Quick Start Guide
- EI Engineering Village Guide
- LexisNexis Academic User Guide
- ITS.MARC Online Help Desk: Preparing For and Using ITS.MARC
- Ovid User Guide
- ProQuest Medical Library
- ENVIROnetBASE Search Help
- FSTA Direct Help Manual
- IOP (Physics) User options >>> Open Access Journal for Physics
- LawNet User Guide
- SciVal Trainning
- SciVal Expert
Tun Seri Lanang Library,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan,Malaysia
603-89213446 / 019-2045652 (Telegram/Whatsapp)