The Information Skills Course is a guidance and education service programme for library customers. The main aim of this course is to build skills in accessing a variety of materials and information sources and to guide the customers towards using the materials and services provided by the Library with efficiency, effectively and independently. This course is on-going.
- To expose customers to how they can use the services, facilities and collections to be found in the Library.
- To understand efficient and effective methods and strategies for finding information.
- To enable customers to identify and access information from a variety of printed and electronic sources.
- To build self-confidence in the search for knowledge and information for learning, teaching and research.
- To build skills in making library comments/library research in the discipline under study.
- To build skills in making citations for every reference made.
- To build a culture of life-long education.
Information Skills Courses are on-going and are offered to all students and staff members of UKM.For enquiries and applications, please contact:-
- 03-89216391 (Law Library)
- 03-9145 5336 (PPUKM Library)
- 03-92897098 (Dr. Abdul Latif Library)