LIST OF DATABASES ON TRIAL AS BELOW
The library regularly arranges database trials.
We welcome your feedback on any of our trial databases which will help us to evaluate and improve services.
Please note that in some cases you will need to contact the siber@ptsl staff for a username and password to access the database trial.
1. eLaw – Malaysia’s Largest Law Library
Law’s digital library houses more than 60,000 judgments from the Industrial Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and Federal/Supreme Court of Malaysia.
Updated legislation of Malaysia including amending acts, PU(A)s, and PU(B)s, displayed in an easy to access and print format.
Username : ukmtrial
Password : ukmtrial
Trial access available until 30th June, 2018 Feedback form
2. iG Publishing e-Book Library
List of titles
Updated legislation of Malaysia including amending acts, PU(A)s, and PU(B)s, displayed in an easy to access and print format.Trial access available until 31th Oct, 2017 Feedback form
3. Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnership Services Trial – Click Partner Login to access
Contents: Access to real-time global research on industry, markets, technology, mega-trends and innovation
Industry Coverage (with example of research coverage):
- Food & Beverage
- Visionary Science (Chemical) – Plastics, Packaging, Biorenewable Chemical, Fertiliser
- Energy – Renewable
- Environment & Building Technologies – HVAC
- Digital Transformation – Internet of Things, Augmented Reality
- Industrial Automation & Electronics – Biometrics
- Measurement & Instruments
- Mobility (Automotive, Transportation & Logistics)
- Transformational Health – Lifescience, Connected Health, Advanced Medical Tech
- Aerospace & Defense
- Business & Financial Services
4. SAGE Knowledge
SAGE Knowledge is the ultimate social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. Hosting more than 6,100 titles and videos, it includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and streaming video.In 2016, it will also include SAGE Business Cases,adding to the wealth of multimedia content.This unique platform provides a visually enhanced user experience allowing for more content discoverability and a better research experience.The new responsive design provides simultaneous, unlimited users a seamless experience on desktops, tablets, and other mobile devices.SAGE Knowledge is theonly eBook platform that has suggested links to other content in the site as well as other SAGE content, including SAGE Research Methods,SAGE Journals, U.S. Political Stats, SAGE Stats, and CQ Researcher. The platform brings together high-quality, multimedia content allowing researchers to cross-search and seamlessly access a wide breadth of must-have social science content.