LIST OF DATABASES ON TRIAL AS BELOW
The library regularly arranges database trials.
We welcome your feedback on any of our trial databases which will help us to evaluate and improve services.
Please note that in some cases you will need to contact the siber@ptsl staff for a username and password to access the database trial.
1. Bentham Science Publisher
You may view all journal issues (2000-2018), of Bentham titles, in full text, via the following URLs:
Eureka Select: http://www.eurekaselect.com/bypublication
Ingenta Connect: http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben
Bentham Science is a major STM journal publisher of 100 plus peer-reviewed print and online scientific, technical and medical journals. These titles are indexed in recognized indexing agencies, such as Science Citation Index®, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, MEDLINE/Index Medicus, PubMed, Scopus, Chemical Abstracts, EMBASE etc. Some of the high impact titles which enjoy a wide reach and distribution are
- Recent Patents on Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery (Impact Factor 4.295),
- Current Alzheimer Research(Impact Factor 3.889),
- Current Medicinal Chemistry (Impact Factor 3.853),
and other popular titles.
Bentham has an extensive library of eBooks in the areas of science, technology, medicine, social sciences and humanities. Bentham eBooks publishes monographs, handbooks, conference proceedings, textbooks, review volumes, biographies and autobiographies.
eBooks by Publishers (6):
Columbia University Press (CUP)
4. SAGE Video
The SAGE Humanities and Social Science (HSS) Package provides access to 660 journals, including leading international peer-reviewed titles, many of which are ranked in the 2016 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2017). SAGE offers more choices—all on one familiar platform—to better suit the demands of your consortium members for SAGE journal content
The HSS Package includes the following:
· Access to 660 SAGE journals.
· Over 50% of the package content is ranked in the 2016 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2017)
· Complimentary access back to 1999, where available, while a current subscription is maintained
· COUNTER-4 compliant usage statistics.
Built to navigate the evolving world of research, Ebook Central offers:
• Modern, user-centered design for researchers that spans the breadth of patrons’ research needs, from discovery to reading to sharing
• Librarian acquisition & administration via ProQuest LibCentral: supports discovery, selection, acquisition, administration, and in-depth title, usage and expenditure analytics
• Support for a large variety of acquisition and access models
9. Law Online:
- Oxford Competition Law
- Oxford Constitutions of the world
- ORIL – International Criminal Law
- ORIL – International Human Rights Law
- ORIL – International Investment Claims
- ORIL – International Law in Domestic Courts
- ORIL – International Law in European Courts
- ORIL – International Trade Law
- OLRL – Financial and Banking Law
- OLRL – International Commercial Arbitration
- OLRL – International Commercial Law
- OLRL – Private International Law
- Investment Claims