LIST OF DATABASES ON TRIAL AS BELOW
The library regularly arranges database trials.
We welcome your feedback on any of our trial databases which will help us to evaluate and improve services.
Please note that in some cases you will need to contact the siber@ptsl staff for a username and password to access the database trial.
1. eLaw – Malaysia’s Largest Law Library
Trial access available until 30th June, 2018 Feedback form
2. Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnership Services Trial – Click Partner Login to access
Contents: Access to real-time global research on industry, markets, technology, mega-trends and innovation
- Food & Beverage
- Visionary Science (Chemical) – Plastics, Packaging, Biorenewable Chemical, Fertiliser
- Energy – Renewable
- Environment & Building Technologies – HVAC
- Digital Transformation – Internet of Things, Augmented Reality
- Industrial Automation & Electronics – Biometrics
- Measurement & Instruments
- Mobility (Automotive, Transportation & Logistics)
- Transformational Health – Lifescience, Connected Health, Advanced Medical Tech
- Aerospace & Defense
- Business & Financial Services
4. Mary Ann Liebert, Inc
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is known for publishing premier journals in biomedical research,clinical medicine and surgery, integrative medicine, neuroscience, and public health and policy.
Browse the following vital, peer-reviewed journals
• Big Data
Trial access available until 14 December 2017 Feedback form
a) Register your InCites account with your existing Web of Science Account at the InCites landing page.
– If you do not have a Web of Science account, any email address is fine
b) You can only start using this after registration.
- Identify and manage research activities and their impact
- Benchmark and compare performance to peers
- Promote internal and external partnerships and collaborations
- Identify experts both inside and outside the organization
- Promote areas of strength and specialization
Trial access available until 24 Nov 2017 Feedback form
- Al Manhal is a leading Arabic & Islamic content provider, which offers Books, Journals, Theses and Reports in the following subjects:
- Business & Economics (Books, Journals)
- Educational Science (Books, Journals)
- Islamic Studies (Books, Journals)
- Law (Books, Journals)
- Political Science & International Relations (Books, Journals, Reports)
- Language & Literature (Books, Journals)
- History, Geography & Biography (Books, Journals)
- Social Sciences (Books, Journals)
- Media & Communication (Books, Journals)
- Sciences & Technology (Books, Journals)
- Islamic Banking & Finance (Books, Journals, Theses)
- Psychology & Philosophy (Journals)
- Medical (Journals)