ASIAN International Mobility for Students (AIMS)
UKM with the support of the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia; the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, Indonesia; and Office of Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education, Thailand; and the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization-Regional Centre for Higher Education and Development (SEOMEO RIHED) are welcome students from our partner universities to the AIMS programme at UKM.
Cluster at UKM
1. International Business @ Faculty of Economics and Management
2. Language and Culture @ Faculty Social Sciences and Humanities
3. Engineering @ Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Discuss with students’ Academic Advisor/Deputy Dean (Academic)/Dean of the faculty regarding academic matters and subjects selection at host university and receive acceptance letter from host university before apply to UKM Global.
- Inform parents/guardian about participation in study abroad program.
- Pay tuition fees at home university (UKM) before depart to host university.
These program is fully-funded by the Ministry of Education Malaysia (Outbound)
Financial support per semester:
Note: Successful applicants will receive funds not exceeding the amount stated above after consideration by the university funding committee.
|Home University||Host University|
Support flight ticket
Alloy monthly allowance
International health insurance
|Waived tuition fees
Help locate students' accommodation
Established student buddies
Provide basic medical provision
List of Partner Universities in AIMS
HT - Hospitality and Tourism
Agr - Agriculture
LC - Language and Culture
IB - International Business
FST - Food Science and Technology
Eng - Engineering
Eco - Economics
EMS - Environmental Management and Science
Bio - Biodiversity
MS - Marine Science