UKM International Summer Programme
One Week Programme
Two Weeks Programme
Three Weeks Programme
Four Weeks Programme
"The implementation of each program is conditional upon achieving a minimum capacity of 15 participants"
Requirements and Eligibility
- Registered as a full-time student at home university.
- Have completed at least two academic semesters at home university.
- Have good English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UKM or placement provider.
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred.
- Fill up the application form through HERE.
- Complete the Health Declaration Form and upload in the Google Form.
- UKM Global will do application review and clarification.
- UKM Global will forward the application to the host faculty for their review and approval.
- The offer letter will be issued out by the Centre for Academic Management after faculty’s approval.
MEET OUR TEAM
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tanot Unjah
Deputy Director, UKM Global
Nuraderrah Hasnul Hafidzan
Assistant Registrar, UKM Global