Everything you need under one roof
The University owns, operates and maintains a variety of on and off-campus accommodation facilities.
Pusanika is a four-storey building with a physical area of 164,641 square feet and acts as a major facility in UKM.in addition to providing office space for the student Services Department and the associations under it, PUSANIKA also provides facilities such as post office, cafeterias, retails store, ATM machine and so on. In fact, PUSANIKA often used as a place to organize programs or sales such as the Association’s Introduction Week, PC Fair, book promotion, and various activities organized by students.
Pusanika also covers following services:
- Post Office
- Photocopy Shop
- Convenient Shop
- Telco kiosk
- Printing shop
- Souvenir shop
- Students Service Centre
Looking for a way to get to our campus without driving? You’ll be pleased to find that UKM is easily accessible via bus, train, taxi and Grab!
Banking facilities are readily available on campus for your convenience. These include a CIMB branch as well as Maybank and Bank Islam ATM kiosks.
The UKM Press Bookshop showcase a huge range of the Press’s publishing.
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Succeeding at UKM means staying healthy — mind and hand, body and soul. Your health and wellbeing is one of our top priorities. That’s why we encourage you to take advantage of the convenient healthcare facilities on our campuses.
UKM Health Centre also covers following services:
- Medical Unit
- Dental Care
- Health Examination Report
- Guarantee Letter
- Hospital Bill Repayment Claims
The university has halls for activities of UKM students and staff. Among the halls provided are:
1. Dewan Tun Abd Razak (DECTAR)
2. Dewan Anwar Mahmud (DAM)
3. Dewan Gemilang
4. Dewan Tun Abdullah Mohd Salleh (DTAMS)
This Experiment Theatre is the most suitable space for stage theatre performances. The building is connected to the DECTAR from behind, where theatrical performances and mini concerts are staged. The comedy series Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu was directed from this theatre from 1992 to 1997.
The hall has an area of 60’x58’ square in terms of floor space while in terms of stage space is 33’x78.7’ square. The capacity of Art Theatre is 308 seats in permanent terraces and 300 seats. Various basic facilities are also available such as voice recorder, voice system, microphone, rostrum, air conditioner, screen display and mobile platform or platform and lighting system.
Wired networks in Colleges
Internet network using cable is provided in the rooms of students and fellows covering colleges such as:-
- Tun Hussin Onn Resident
- Dato’ Onn Resident
- Aminuddin Baki Resident
- Ibrahim Yaakub Resident
- Ungku Omar Resident
- Burhanudin Helmi Resident
- Network infrastructure provided for UKM citizens and guests. Installation is concentrated in areas of public focus and UKM residents such as lecture halls, meeting rooms and equivalent areas.
- there are 2 types of UKM wifi services provided by the network, namely:-
- UKM-WARGA = for the use of registered citizens such as staff and students – *UKM-WARGA wifi id registration can be done online at http://www.ukm.my/spwifi*
- UKM-Guest/guest-ukm = for the use of ukm guests
The sports and recreation programs in the University are designed to inculcate the value of a healthy lifestyle among the undergraduates whilst allowing them to compete at the college and university level. The encouragement and involvement in the organized physical fitness programs and tournaments participated by the students are for them to value the importance of fitness in life and to have fun in the activities they participated in.
Facilities provided in UKM:
- University Stadium (Football and Athletic track)
- Football field
- Cricket Oval
- Softball green
- Tennis court
- Futsal court (external) international court
- Volleyball court, Basketball court, Sepak takraw court and Badminton court (external)
- Handball and Netball court (external and co-owned)
- Squash complex