PROF. DR. SALINA HUSAIN
- Senior Consultant and Head of Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- The subspecialty training in Rhinology in the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital, University College London, United Kingdom.
- Was a visiting fellow in Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at Center of Cranial Base Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre, Pittsburgh, USA and a visiting surgeon to Smell and Taste Centre, Carl-Gustav University, Dresden, Germany.
- She has been invited as a speaker, symposium chairman, facilitator and moderator in national and international conferences, courses and workshops on topics of Rhinology.
- She is the Chairman of ORL-HNS National Postgraduate Programme, Chairman of Development Group and Chairman of Training of Core Trainers (ToT) of National Clinical Practice Guidelines on Rhinosinusitis and Nasal Polyposis, Malaysia Ministry of Health.
- She is a life member of Malaysia Medical Association (MMA), executive member Malaysian Society of ORL-HNS (MSO-HNS), executive member of Malaysian Allergy and Immunology Society, a member of European Rhinologic Society and American Rhinology Society, Neuro-ENT Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base Team, President of UKM Allergic Rhinitis Association, the Advisor of ORL Creativity and Innovative Team, the Head of ORL Creativity and Innovative Team.
- She has published more than 80 articles in Scopus and WOS journals. Accumulative research grants of more than 1.5 million.
- She has received multiple gold and special awards for her innovation.
Telefon: 03-91456842/ 6045
PROF. DR. ASMA ABDULLAH
- Degree in Medical (1995) and postgraduate Otorhinolaryngology training (2002) from University Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- She has been working under Prof Dato Dr Lokman Saim since 1998 and had an attachment at Antwerp Hospital University, Belgium in 2002.
- Along with general ENT Surgical work, she has focused on Cochlear Implants, Universal Newborn, Acoustic Neuroma, Temporal Bone Carcinoma and Cholesteatoma.
- She sits on many committees related to undergraduate and postgraduate medical training.
- She has more than 90 publications in major international journals.
- She is an outstanding teacher and has been duly recognized by UKM and Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- She has mentored ORL surgeons who hold position of distinction in Malaysia.
- She also teaches overseas postgraduate students from Indonesia, Myanmar, Yemen, Iran, Libya and Iraq.
- She is a board exam member for Malaysian Postgraduate ORL Conjoint Exam.
- She has been a recipient of the “Bintang Cemerlang Negeri”/ State Excellent Award by the Penang State Government in recognition of her distinguished and exceptional service in the field of Medicine in 2011.
- In 2013, she was awarded as “The most Innovative Outstanding Participant” in National Capacity Building Programme for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Leading to Successful Research Commercialization Workshop by Ministry of Higher Education, UKM and Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey, USA.
- She was the Head of Department of UKMMC since January 2009 till December 2011 and from 2017-2018.
- Currently she is Professor and Senior Consultant Department of ORL-HNS, chairman of Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program.
Telefon: 03-9145 6847
PROF. DR. MARINA BT MAT BAKI
- Graduated from Faculty of Medicine – Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (National University of Malaysia).
- She started her medical career in 1997 with the Ministry of Health of Malaysia and then started her Otorhinolaryngology training in 2002 at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre (UKMMC).
- She completed the ORL training 4 years later in 2006.
- Subsequently she was awarded PhD in laryngology of the University College London in November 2014.
- During the PhD program, she obtained a certificate of subspeciality training in laryngology when she worked with distinguished laryngologists and voice surgeons: Professor Martin Birchall; Dr John Rubin; and Dr Guri Sandhu, at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital and Charing Cross Hospital in London, United Kingdom from July 2010 until May 2014.
- Now, she is the Professor of Laryngology of Department of UKMMC.
- Her special interests are in laryngotracheal stenosis, laryngeal cancer, laryngeal paralysis, voice disorders, phonosurgery and sleep apnoea.
PROF. DR. GOH. BEE SEE
- Dr Goh BS graduated in 1996, completed her residency in May 2003 at UKM and further her clinical training in paediatric ENT at Cincinnati Children Medical Centre, Ohio, USA in 2007 and visited Great Ormond Street Hospital in 2012.
- Her clinical practice in the tertiary hospital has centered on the management of paediatric ENT and passionate in the management of hearing loss in children and adult.
- She is the first Director of Institute of Ear, Hearing and Speech (Institute-HEARS), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) in 2012-2015.
- Currently, she is the Head of UKM Cochlear Implant Program and Head of Cleft Palate Team at UKMMC.
- She is member of UKM Baha Implant Program and UKM Universal Newborn Hearing Program.
- She supervised and trained other surgeons in this country and this region on cochlear implant surgery.
- She was appointed by Ministry of Health as trainer in paediaric ORL subspecialty since 2013.
- She has also authored many articles, editor of cleft book management and active in conducting research in the related field.
- She is the Past President of Malaysian Society of Otorhinolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons (MSOHNS) for the year 2016/2017.
- She is the board member of Asian Pediatric Otolaryngology Group (APOG) and treasurer for the ASEAN Academy of Neurotology and Audiology (AANOA).
- Since 2019, she was appointed by Minsitry of Health as one of the committee member of National Specialist Registry.
- Prof. Dr Goh has travelled as an invited speaker at numerous conferences, workshops and congresses at local and international level.
PROF. DR MOHD RAZIF MOHAMAD YUNUS
- Prof. Dr. Mohd Razif Mohamad Yunus obtained his medical degree from the University of Queensland, Australia in 1999 and furthered his training in the field of ENT surgery at the University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) from 2003-2007.
- In 2009, he completed a Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery at the Netherlands Cancer Institute in Amsterdam.
- He has served as Head of the Division of Head and Neck Surgery at UKM since 2007 as well as Head of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at UKM from 2012-2016.
- He has published more than 80 papers in International Journals and is currently actively involved in academia with Head and Neck Fellows under his guidance.
- He was a Professor Madya in UKM from 2011 until 2016.
- Dr Razif is also a board member of ASHNO (Asian Society of Head & Neck Surgery).
- He has been invited to perform surgeries in multiple hospitals throughout Malaysia.
- He is also regularly invited to give lectures on an international platform.
PROF. MADYA DR ANEEEZA KHAIRIYAH WAN HAMIZAN
- An Otorhinolaryngology specialist with a special interest in rhinology.
- Obtained Masters in Otorhinolaryngology (UKM, Kuala Lumpur) in 2012 and completed Ph.D. (UNSW, Sydney) in 2018.
- Area of research is in local allergic rhinitis and inflammation of the paranasal sinuses.
- Current research is focused on nasal specific Immunoglobulin E for the diagnosis of nasal allergy
PROF. MADYA DR MAWADDAH AZMAN
- Dr Mawaddah is an Associate Professor and lecturer of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery working in UKM Medical Centre.
- She was awarded Doctor in ORL-HNS degree from UKM in 2013 and has since, actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate training as well as research.
- She is currently a fellow of UKM Teaching Centre.
PROF. MADYA DR FARAH DAYANA ZAHEDI
- Had graduated as specialist in Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery in 2013 and currently in Rhinology Unit since 2016.
- She special interest is in Primary Immunodeficiency Related ENT diseases and Occupational Upper Airway and Sinus Diseases.
- She have been trained under Rhinology team for Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery and Septorhinoplasty.
- She also an ambidextrous surgeon which can operate on the right or left hand side, a rare talent of a surgeon
PROF. MADYA DR NOOR DINA HASHIM
- Graduated as a specialist in Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery in 2013 and have been serving in general ORL till 2016 before joining the Otology unit that has attracted my interest to venture in as a sub-specialty.
- She was trained in Otology and Neurotology both in clinical management and surgery.
- One of the training that she had was hearing implant surgeries including cochlear implant and bone anchored hearing aid that are known to be technically challenging procedures.
- She have also widened my interest in Endoscopic Ear Surgery and Lateral Skull Base Surgery in which I have completed a 6-month fellowship program in March 2020
DR FARAH LIYANA BT LOKMAN
– sedang dikemaskini –
Pautan: sedang dikemaskini