Deputy Director (Audit and Benchmarking)
Deputy Director’s Terms of Reference (Audit and Benchmarking)
- Planning and managing audit and assessment in accordance with the core processes related to education, research, student support, services and resources.
- Designing and managing temporary accreditation and accredited academic programmes of studies in accordance with the requirements of MQA.
- Coordinating and monitoring professional programme audit conducted by relevant professional bodies.
- Identifying the best practices and coordinating benchmarking for evaluation purposes.
- Planning the training needs and implements auditor training for study programmes.
- Developing and operating an Auditor Database System and Study Programmes Register. (UKM-QR).