Deputy Director (Planning and Quality Improvement)
Deputy Director’s Terms of Reference (Planning and Quality Improvement)
- Coordinating and developing the internal standard for the implementation of the university’s core processes based on UKM Quality Life cycle and can trigger innovation.
- Identifying codes of practice and appropriate external standard to be used for quality assurance purposes.
- Developing and operating complaints and feedback system to assess the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Developing and operating stakeholder feedback system as a channel for information customer and external parties satisfaction.
- Analysing internal and external customer complaints and feedback as well as identifying areas of overall improvement.