Vacancy for Research Assistant
RESEARCH ASSISTANT IS REQUIRED URGENTLY !!!!
at UKM Medical Molecular Biology Institute (UMBI)
for the purpose Postgraduate (Master)
UMBI is looking potential candidates for the position as Research Assistant who have interest to pursue postgraduate study (Master) in Molecular Medicine.
Candidates must have Degree in the following fields from any universities or institutions recognized by Minister of Higher Education (MOHE):
- Biomedical, Molecular Biology/Genetics
- Health related or
- Relevant field
- Candidate must have commitment and a strong interest in research work.
- Validation of the PASD1 Protein as an Immunotherapeutic Target in Colorectal Cancer
- Validation of the Sp17 and PASD1 Proteins as Immunotherapeutic Targets in Colorectal Cancer
- Mechanisms of LDLR and PCSK9 Gene Mutations in Hypercholesterolemia Using CRISPR-CAS9 System
Interested candidates are invited to submit the detailed resume, academic transcripts, and abstract thesis via email to email@example.com. For more details, please call Pn. Farliza Zakaria at 603-9145 9040 or Pn. Nadzirah Selamat at 603-9145 9024.
Closing date : 2nd August 2016 (Tuesday)
*.pdf version can be downloaded here.