1. Candidates have to apply online via: http://www.ukm.my/join
2. Intake for Coursework and mixed mode are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake).
3. Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
4. Application fee of RM30.00 (for Malaysian application), USD30.00 or MYR100.00 (international applicants) have to pay online as instructed in online application system.
Development and Social Well-Being
Urbanization & The Region
Ecosystem and Landscape
Education for Sustainable Development
Governance Natural Resources
Governance of Hazardous Substances and Wastes
Mode of Study: Research Only
Registration Status: Full Time & Part Time
All international candidates is required to obtain:
Paper Based TOEFL (minimum score of 550)
Internet Based TOEFL (minimum score of 95) or IELTS (minimum band 6.0)
|Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs – Full Time (Min 6 Sem)|
Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs –
Full Time (Min 6 Sem) / Part Time (Min 8 Sem)
Mr. Bisharuzi Omar
Institute for Environment and Development (LESTARI)
There are several study options under postgraduate study programme:
3. Coursework and research
4. Coursework and practical or clinical with case study and/or research