1. Candidates have to apply online via: http://www.ukm.my/join
2. Intake for Coursework and mixed mode are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake).
3. Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
4. Application fee of RM30.00 (for Malaysian application), USD30.00 or MYR100.00 (international applicants) have to pay online as instructed in online application system.
Microelectronics Packaging Materials
Photonic & Nanophotonics Technology
Organic & Printed Electronics
MEMS/NEMS & Nanoelectronics
MBE Technology & RF Integrated Circuit
Micro & Nanoelectronics Systems
Mode of Study: Research Only
Registration Status: Full Time & Part Time
|Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs – Full Time (Min 6 Sem) / Part Time ( Min 8 Sem)|
Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs –
Full Time (Min 6 Sem) / Part Time (Min 8 Sem)
Mrs. Siti Azura Abd Rahim
Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN)
There are several study options under postgraduate study programme:
3. Coursework and research
4. Coursework and practical or clinical with case study and/or research