1. Candidates have to apply online via: http://www.ukm.my/join
2. Intake for Coursework and mixed mode are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake).
3. Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
4. Application fee of RM30.00 (for Malaysian application), USD30.00 or MYR100.00 (international applicants) have to pay online as instructed in online application system.
Administration of Judiciary and Islamic Legal Practice
Mode of Study : Coursework
Registration Status : Full Time Only (Offered in Semester 1 Every Academic Session)
Diploma in Islamic Judiciary & Legal Administration – Full Time (Min 4 Sem)
Mrs. Noramiza KamarudinTel: +603-89213519Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Islamic StudiesTel: +603-89213519+603-89253902Email: email@example.comWeb: www.ukm.my/fpi
STUDY OPTIONSThere are several study options under postgraduate study programme:
1. Research2. Coursework3. Coursework and research4. Coursework and practical or clinical with case study and/or research
Pusat Kembangan PendidikanAras 2, Bangunan WawasanUniversiti Kebangsaan Malaysia43600 UKM Bangi Selangor
Monday – Thursday8.00 am – 1.00 pm2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Friday8.00 am – 12.15 pm2.45 pm – 5.00 pm
Monday – Thursday8.15 am – 12.45 pm2.15 pm – 4.45 pm
Friday8.15 am -12.00 pm3.00 pm -4.45 pm
Saturday & Sunday10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Copyright © 2021 Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia