1. Candidates have to apply online via: http://www.ukm.my/join
2. Intake for Coursework and mixed mode are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake).
3. Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
4. Application fee of RM30.00 (for Malaysian application), USD30.00 or MYR100.00 (international applicants) have to pay online as instructed in online application system.
Fuel Cell Engineering
Energy Management & Policy
Mode of Study: Research Only
Registration Status: Full Time & Part Time
Language requirements for foreign students :
TOEFL 500 or IELTS Band 5
|Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs – Full Time (Min 6 Sem) / Part Time (Min 8 Sem)|
|Fuel Cell Engineering Hydrogen Energy|
|Energy Management and Policy|
Fully Research & Mixed Mode Programs –
Full Time (Min 6 Sem) / Part Time (Min 8 Sem)
Mr. Ridzwan Dzulkifle
Institute of Fuel Cell Institute (SELFUEL)
There are several study options under postgraduate study programme:
3. Coursework and research
4. Coursework and practical or clinical with case study and/or research