Master of Medical Science (Anatomy) Research Mode
This is either a full-time course (runs in two years (four semesters) with a maximum of three years (six semesters) - for local and oversea students) or part-time basis (for local students only). The program emphasizes research on the value of leadership, responsibility and role to society based on knowledge, ethical values and professionalism. The value included in the curriculum is based on the results of the program mentioned in the course objectives. Each candidate is required to submit a thesis at the end of the research period before being awarded a Master’s degree.
Application for this program can be made any time throughout the year. For further information on the entry fees and qualifications, please refer to the information link below..
The department’s research projects focus on the following key areas:
- Cell and tissue culture (Prof Dr Norzana Abd Ghafar, Dr Taty Anna Kamarudin and Dr Nahdia Afiifah Abdul Jalil)
- Bone metabolism (AP Dr Elvy Suhana Mohd Ramli and Dr Fairus Ahmad)
- Cardiovascular (Prof Dr Srijit Das and Dr Syarifah Aisyah Syed Abd Halim)
- Wound Healing (AP Dr Teoh Seong Lin and Prof Dr Srijit Das)
- Neuroscience (AP Dr Teoh Seong Lin and Dr Mohamad Fairuz Yahaya)
- Stress enzymes (AP Dr Elvy Suhana Mohd Ramli, Dr Fairus Ahmad and Dr Mohd Amir Kamaruzzaman)
- Metabolic Syndrome (Dr Fairus Ahmad, Dr Mohamad Fairuz Yahaya, AP Dr Elvy Suhana Mohd Ramli and AP Dr Teoh Seong Lin)
For more information regarding our postgraduate program, don’t hesitate to contact:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Teoh Seong Lin
Department of Anatomy Postgraduate Coordinator