Museum Tour Package
Anatomy Museum Academic Tour Package
The anatomy museum is also open for academic tour from tertiary institutions and high schools. Besides providing an introduction to the basic structure of the human body, it also inspires and motivates high school science students and undergraduates to be part in health sciences. To date, no less than 33,000 people have visited the facility since it opened to the public in early 2000. The earliest anatomical museum is located at the UKM Campus Kuala Lumpur Branch at Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, Kuala Lumpur.
The tour packages offered are:
- Brief introduction in anatomy
- A guided tour of the Anatomy Museum
- Guided visit to the Anatomy Department’s Dissection Hall
Visits are open to:
- Public Universities (IPTA) and Private Universities (IPTS) (domestic and foreign) *
- High School (Form 3 (Science stream only) and Form 4 and above) (domestic and foreign) *
- Related Private Agencies *
* Approval of the visit is subject to the written request from the visitor and authorization from the PPUKM HCTM Management
|INSTITUTION||ENTERANCE FEE (PER PERSON)|
|LOCAL PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES / GOVERNMENT AGENCIES||RM 3.00|
|PRIVATE LOCAL UNIVERSITIES / INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES||RM 5.00|
|PRIVATE AGENCIES||RM 5.00|
* These charges is to help cover the costs of operation and maintenance of the museum.
Payments must be made online or through the CIMB cash deposit machine payable to ‘UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA‘ number ‘8600081140‘ and the receipt must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please bring receipt during the day of visit as proof.
The visit request form can be downloaded here [http://tiny.cc/lawatanmuzium] and must be submitted within a minimum of 2 weeks from the date of the visit. Completed forms should be sent by mail, fax or by email to:
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
Jalan Yaacob Latif, Bandar Tun Razak,
56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telephone: +603 9145 8605
Fax: +603-9145 8607
For further information, please contact: