INBIOSIS stands for Institute of Systems Biology which is one of research institute in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). The mission of its establishment was to widen the scope and strengthen plant biotechnology research in Malaysia by incorporating systems biology approach.
The Institute of Systems Biology (INBIOSIS) was established on the 24th of March 2005.
The Institute of Systems Biology (INBIOSIS) located inside Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) main campus in Bangi, Selangor. The location in Google Maps can be access here : https://goo.gl/maps/Fp8fc
The academic courses offered in INBIOSIS is only focus on Postgraduate study based on Research and Thesis preparation programme as follow:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Systems Biology)
- Masters in Systems Biology (Computational Biology)
- Masters in Systems Biology (In Silico Biology)
- Masters in Systems Biology (Biomolecular Sciences)
- Masters in Systems Biology (Proteome Science)
- Only research mode study are available and the application is open throughout the year.
- Please see here for any vacancy available.
- Please see here to know details about your future supervisor.
- Candidates have to apply online via https://www.ukm.my/join/
- For any inquiries, please contact:
Head of Administration
Institute of Systems Biology (INBIOSIS)
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 UKM Bangi
Tel: +603 8921 4548/4549
Fax: +603 8921 3398