Frequently used forms
Application for use of laboratory & equipment (Borang permohonan penggunaan makmal & peralatan)
- Students who intend to work in other laboratories and use the laboratory equipment are required to apply and get permission from the lab manager.
- Fill out the form and follow the instruction.
Out-of-office hour form (Borang bekerja-di-luar-waktu-pejabat)
- For staff/students who intend to work in a laboratory after office hours. Normal office hours between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday except weekends and public holidays.
- Send the request to En. Zul Fauzi (Science officer). Tel: 03-8921 7083. Email: email@example.com.
Conference fee payment application form (Borang permohonan bayaran yuran persidangan)
- Students who would like to attend a conference or seminar require to fill up the forms including the payment of the seminar fee, if applicable (Some seminar that is free of charge).
- Go to https://istar.ukm.my, create the application for attending, and fill in the detail for the conference or seminar.
- Send the completed iStar (1) and payment application (2) forms together with the official payment receipt (3) (if applicable, e.g., student pay the fee and claim back later) to Pn. Nora (Admin assistant). Tel: 03-8911 8532. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further process.
- *iStar application must be made 30 days before the date of the seminar. Please follow up with your supervisor (or the project leader) for iStar approval.
Consumable claim by cash payment (a.k.a Form 4) (Borang tuntutan balik untuk tujuan penyelidikan)
- For claiming back the cash payment made by the student.
- Fill in the detail in the form, attach the evidence of payment and send them to Pn. Nora (Admin assistant). Tel: 03-8911 8532. Email: email@example.com for further process.
- *Note: 1. The claim must be made within 2 months (max. 6 months from the date of purchase), 2. The maximum per claim is RM 500 (intentionally separated bills (but same items) are NOT allowed), and (3) All claims are subject to Bendahari’s terms and conditions without further notice.
Research Assistant affair (Non-student status)
Research assistant form (Borang pembantu penyelidik (RA))
- For new application/extension of a research assistant.
- Send the completed form to Pn. Sakinah (office secretariat assistant). Tel: 03-8911 8031. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further process.
- *If your research assistant is a postgraduate student, this is NOT the right form. Instead, please log in to https://appsmu.ukm.my/modalinsan.
- RA who would like to attend a conference or seminar requires to fill up the forms including the payment of the seminar fee, if applicable.
- Send the form to Pn. Nora (Admin assistant). Tel: 03-8911 8532. Email: email@example.com for further process.
- Download the forms here.
UKM staff affair
Medical treatment claim form (Borang tuntutan bayaran rawatan perubatan)
- For medical/dental treatment fee claiming.
Professional body membership fee claim form (Borang tuntutan elaun yuran keahlian badan professional)
- For professional membership fee claiming, e.g. IEM, IChemE, etc.
Fuel Cell Institute Associate Fellow Nomination Form (Borang Pencalonan Felo Bersekutu Institut Sel Fuel)
- For domination of new associate fellow member from other faculty/research centre/study centre in UKM.
Laboratory consumable/chemical/asset/repair service
For acquisition of the consumables, chemical, asset, and repair service, please refer to the procurement page.