The School of History, Politics, and Strategic Studies actively sought after possible area linkages and partnership with national and international institutions.
Each staff under the programmes of History, Political Sciences, and Strategic Studies and International Relations undertakes research across a diverse array of disciplines, applicable to numerous industries. We focus on a number of niches and specialisations, and each programme has different leading capabilities.
Please contact us for future collaborations and networking listed below:
- Collaborative Research
- Consultancy Work/Contract Work on Research and Services
- Industry/Community Advisory Panel (ICAP)
- Staff Attachment
- Student Internship/Industrial Training/Student Placement
- Knowledge Transfer Programmes
- Community Engagement Projects
- Industry Engagement Projects
- Corporate Social Responsibility