Conversion from Masters by Research Programme to Doctoral programme
A candidate who registered for Master by Research Programme (Full Time) and wish to apply for a conversion to a Doctoral programme must fulfill the following rules:
- Submit a letter of application to the Deputy Dean (Postgraduate Affairs) with a clear justification for conversion; along with a copy of each Master and PhD proposals and a recommendation letter from the main supervisor.
- Have published 1 article journal (ISI / SCOPUS) from the ongoing research.
- The PhD proposal should comprise the following aspects:
- Proposed extension of the new research scope
- Problem statement and research justification
- Additional research objectives
- New research timeline and milestone
- Candidate must defend the application through proposal presentation at the program and faculty level after the application for conversion is approved by the Deputy Dean (Postgraduate Affairs).
- Application for conversion must be made within the third semester of your study.